A Candidate should follow the mentioned procedure for seeking admission.
After getting conformation of admission, the candidate should submit the following documents for admission, along with the
application form :
- Registration fee in CASH/DD
- Copy of10th certificate (Two copies duly attested)
- Copy of 10+2 Mark Sheet (Two copies duly attested)
- Passport Size Photographs - 05
After conformation of admission, a joining letter will be sent to candidate and such candidate should deposit and submit the
following prior to commencement of classes:
- Admission Fees in DD/RTGS/NEFT
- Semester fees in DD/RTGS/NEFT
- Medical Certificate on prescribed form, provided by institute.
(1) All fee paid are to be in favour of “ST INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS” by DD/RTGS/NEFT payable at JAIPUR.
(2) Re-Exmaination Fees Rs. 5000/-
Account Name: ST INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS
BANK Name: HDFC BANK
ACCOUNT NO.: 50200028880426
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC CODE: HDFC0003939
BRANCH ADDRESS: PRATAP NAGAR, KUMBHA MARG, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
- Passed 10+2 with (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and
How to Apply?
- Candidate should send the duly filled application form
to the Institute